W Va Insurance Co Services

Homeowner Insurance (not covered againts flood)

Homeowners insurance typically covers your home and personal property for damages resulting from causes like:
Water or steam
Steam or hot water heating systems and water heater
Fire or lightning
Windstorm or hail
Riot or civil commotion
Falling objects
Smoke damage: sudden and accidental
Weight of ice, snow or sleet
Freezing of plumbing, heating, air-conditioning, fire protection systems or appliances.
These coverages may differ from provider to provider.

Insurance for rental dwellings

Rental dwellings are covered against fire and lightning, riot, explosion, vehicle, smoke, hail, aircraft, and wind. Liability and medical pay may also be available.

Commercial structures & contents, including small churches.

We offer broad coverage at a price small business owners and small churches can afford. General liability may also be provided.

Insurance for double-wides, modulars, and trailers.

We offer broad homeowner and fire & lightning coverage for all types of manufactured homes, including older models. (dwellings must meet homeowner policy guidelines to be eligible for a homeowner policy)

Insurance for camps and seasonal homes.

We offer fire & lightning coverage with extended coverages against riot, explosion, vehicle, smoke, hail, aircraft, and wind. Wood-stoves approved.

How Can We Help You